O’Keefe’s Failed CNN Scam May Have Violated MD Law, Federal Probation
by Brad Friedman
Felony privacy laws, federal court orders may have been violated by convicted Rightwing criminal in attempt to ‘punk’ investigative journalist…
Convicted federal criminal and Rightwing dirty-trickster James O’Keefe appears to have flagrantly run afoul of the rule of law yet again. This time, he appears to have violated and/or conspired to violate Maryland’s Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance Act. It would not be the first instance of him having done so.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Cody Lyon
- The International Human Press
- Talking Points Memo
- Online Journal
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Matters
- Thom Hartmann
- alias Bruce
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Mainstream Baptist
- Media Channel
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Democratic Undergroud
- Election Defense Alliance
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.