Went to a dinner last night, and one of the speakers was Subodh (rhymes with “abode”) Chandra (rhymes with “tundra”).
Chandra is a really busy lawyer in private practice who has 7-year-old triplets. He’s not a candidate. So why did he travel 3 hours on a Thursday night to speak to us? Because he was invited, but why else?
Jon Husted is the Republican candidate for Secretary of State in Ohio, that’s why, and Chandra has something to say about that.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- alias Bruce
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- The Ostroy Report
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Talking Points Memo
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- The Rude Pudit
- Mainstream Baptist
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Richard Charnin
- Writers Voice
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.