There’s an embedded audio clip at thehill.com and mediamatters.org. MCM
Glenn Beck asks listeners to give Chamber its biggest fundraising day ever
by Michael O’Brien
Conservative media personality Glenn Beck implored his listeners Thursday to flood the U.S. Chamber of Commerce with donations.
Beck, on his daily radio show, personally donated to the Chamber, which has found itself under attack by President Obama and Democrats over the past week and a half.
“I would like to have this [be] the largest day of fundraising for the Chamber of Commerce ever,” Beck told listeners, according to audio flagged by the liberal group Media Matters for America.
2 Comments to “Glenn Beck begs Tea Party chumps to give their money to the Chamber”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Words of Power
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Election Defense Alliance
- History Unfolding
- Veterans for Common Sense
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Talking Points Memo
- t r u t h o u t
- Democratic Undergroud
- The International Human Press
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- Richard Charnin
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Early America
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.