It’s one thing that Obama and his DoJ will not go after Rove, but let him walk around unbothered while they keep on screwing his victims (like Don Siegelman). Such deference toward that filthy operator, and Obama’s weird refusal to get rid of the US Attorneys that Rove/Cheney put in place (and, no less, the president’s decision not to nail Bush/Cheney for their torture policy, etc.), could be due to mere spinelessness, and/or cluelessness, in the Oval Office; or–more likely–to that gang having something on Obama, which makes him loath to go too far (or even half an inch) against them.
But while Obama’s deference toward Karl Rove might thus be easily explained, why does the latter get such comfy treatment from the MSM? Are they all just spineless/ clueless when it comes to him? (They’d certainly go after any Democratic “strategist” who did one-tenth what Rove has done, and who got slapped with a subpoena, right on camera.) Or is it possible that Rove & Co. has dirty stuff on everybody at the top
of CNN, CBS, the New York Times and all the other top-flight media outfits that have also spiked this story?
So is that guy J. Edgar Hoover reincarnate? Is he the CIA?
He’s clearly a made man–so who exactly made him?
Whatever the reason for the MSM’s peculiar silence (on which see deltadoc’s sharp blog below), WE must do all that we can, in our small way, to get the story out there, and raise the questions that will also surely come up in Rove’s deposition, e.g.:
-What was his involvement in the theft of the elections in Florida 2000, Alabama 2002, Ohio 2004 and many more?
-What was his connection to Mike Connell?
-What was his connection to Mike Connell’s death?
Please send this far and wide.
CBS, CNN capture video of Ohio attorney subpoena served on Karl Rove
by John Michael Spinelli
Columbus Goverment Examiner
COLUMBUS, Ohio (CGE) – A federal subpoena, issued by Ohio attorney Cliff Arnebeck and sanctioned by the Office of Ohio Secretary of State, was served last Sunday in Washington to Karl Rove on his way to an appearance on the CBS news program Face the Nation.
One Comment to “CBS, CNN got footage of Karl Rove getting his subpoena–so where’s the story??”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Barry Gordon
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- Early America
- Media Matters
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Talking Points Memo
- Writers Voice
- Cody Lyon
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.