Here is a new poll confirming that the Tea-baggers are, to put it mildly, out of step with the American majority. Why, then, does “the liberal media” keep treating them as fully representative of We the People?
Whatever the reason for that gross misrepresentation, let’s not forget these most important numbers when certain Tea-bag candidates pull off “stunning upset victories” on Election Day, and the corporate pundits quickly certify those “wins” as genuine “signs” of this or that (as opposed to likely strokes of electronic fraud).
Extremist ‘Tea Party’ Views, MSM Both Out of Touch
With Mainstream America
By Brad Friedman
The political positions of those describing themselves as sympathetic to the “Tea Party” represent a vast
minority view, far outside of the mainstream positions represented by 2008 voters, according to a new poll commissioned by Project Vote: http://projectvote.org/voter-poll-results.html.
The study finds self-described “Tea Partiers”, and their political concerns, are far outweighed by the views
of everyone else, despite the absurdly out-of-proportion coverage granted to them by the corporate mainstream media.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Talking Points Memo
- History Unfolding
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
- Online Journal
- Richard Charnin
- Election Defense Alliance
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- Barry Gordon
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Channel
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- Cody Lyon
- Early America
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.