AmericanCrossroadsWatch.org Files Criminal Complaints, Offers Reward, Creates Ads, And Launches Boycotts
AmericanCrossroadsWatch.org says that AC’s hostile takeover of the duties of the RNC without the concomitant regulatory accountability appears to be illegal on its face. Also, the secret funding of AC from corporate CEO’s, without board or shareholder approval and without disclosure, smacks of money laundering and campaign finance violations.
AmericanCrossroadsWatch.org has filed complaints with the Federal Election Commission and Department of Justice based on AC’s questionable activities. The watchdog campaign is urging citizens to sign a letter to the DOJ and send letters to their Congress members demanding an investigation. It is offering a reward for information about criminal activity by AC. It is urging a boycott of companies supporting AC, starting with Gold’s Gym, Omni Hotels and Public Storage. And it is creating ads calling on each candidate supported by AC to reject that support. The first ad, focused on California Senate candidate Carly Fiorina, was officially released today on YouTube.
“We are fighting back on behalf of the 87 percent of Americans who do not want corporations buying politicians and controlling our government,” said attorney Kevin Zeese, the group’s spokesman. “We are telling Karl Rove to keep his dirty politics and dirty money out of our elections. We are asking candidates to reject everything about Rove and American Crossroads. We are exposing the corporate oligarchy of elite insiders who act with no regard for constitutional protections. We have had enough of Karl Rove’s 40-year reign of electoral manipulations and we are working to stop him before he does it again.”
One Comment to “New Campaign To Stop Karl Rove’s Dirty Tricks And Dirty Money In This Year’s Elections”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- William Betz
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Veterans for Common Sense
- t r u t h o u t
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Media Matters
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The International Human Press
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Rude Pudit
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
- Richard Charnin
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- History Unfolding
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.