Did GOP Steal Ted Kennedy’s Senate Seat?
by PETER B. COLLINS on SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
Jonathan D. Simon, Executive Director of Election Defense Alliance, presents his analysis of the special election in Massachusetts last January, which Scott Brown reportedly won. Simon compared the towns that used optical scanners with those that handcounted, and found a disparity of 8% in 2010, while there was little or no disparity in previous elections. The same case is being made by Brad Friedman of Bradblog.com in the Sept. 14 Senate primary in Delaware. You can read Simon’s report here. We also talk about the failure of the media and elected officials to challenge privately-run elections, the murky companies like LHS Corp that run elections without transparency, and the widespread sense that since Obama won in 2008, our election integrity problems are behind us. And PBC closes the show with a special dedication to Delaware Senate nominee Christine O’Donnell, the abstinence queen.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Mainstream Baptist
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- Election Defense Alliance
- Thom Hartmann
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- The Ostroy Report
- alias Bruce
- Barry Gordon
- Media Matters
- Media Channel
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Richard Charnin
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.