So are there any pictures of him chowing down on some authentic “Gulf seafood”?
See also Stephen Lendman’s piece at
President goes for a swim in the Gulf – or does he?
By Guy Adams
President Barack Obama wanted to convince America that the Gulf of Mexico remains open for business. But perhaps he didn’t want the world to catch another glimpse of his hairless chest.
So when he and his daughter, Sasha, took a dip in the sea off Florida this weekend, only the White House photographer was allowed to capture proceedings.
The official picture was intended to provide evidence that the region’s beaches are back to normal. Yet it soon emerged that the private beach on which it was taken, off Alligator Point in St Andrew Bay, north-west Florida, isn’t technically in the Gulf.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Writers Voice
- Democratic Undergroud
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- t r u t h o u t
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.