What’s even more appalling than Glenn Beck himself, and rants like this one, is that they raise no eyebrows in “the liberal media.”
Imagine what would happen if somebody in the MSM would ever dare to vent like this against the rich–or even just to speak a little truth about the world they’ve made for us.
If you can’t imagine it (I can’t), that in itself suggests how free the US press is, and how “balanced.”
Glenn Beck on the 99ers: “I bet you’d be ashamed to call them Americans”
By karoli Tuesday Aug 17, 2010 2:00pm
Before you go after me for giving Glenn Beck any attention again, please watch this:
I am writing this post so that I can email it to my in-laws who watch Glenn Beck’s show every single day and ask them how they can support this kind of heartless and inhuman spew. I am writing this post because it isn’t right for him to be able to shout this kind of excrement out with no counter response. It offends me. No, it infuriates me. At this point, it’s all too personal and too close to home and I’m really just damn sick and tired of letting conservatives get away with this crap while they roll in their moneybags and lowball bids on foreclosed homes of the people who aren’t them.
2 Comments to ““I bet you’d be ashamed to call them Americans””
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- t r u t h o u t
- Talking Points Memo
- Media Channel
- The International Human Press
- Barry Gordon
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- alias Bruce
- Mainstream Baptist
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.