July 24, 2010
You have labeled discussions of election fraud a “conspiracy theory” and at one time banned those who posted on this topic. Thousands of Kossacks believe that the 2004 election was stolen and you still call these very astute posters “conspiracy theorists”. You claim there is no “proof” the election was stolen despite tons of inferential and descriptive statistical evidence that have accumulated over six years.
You do not consider exit poll anomalies to be sufficient “proof” of election fraud. But they are powerful circumstantial evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. The raw, precinct exit poll data that would strengthen the case even further is kept from public view (as always) by the National Election Pool consortium (CNN, Fox, NBC, AP, ABC, NY Times, Washington Post) that sponsors the exit polls.
Are you aware the National Election Pool (NEP) has a stated policy that exit pollsters must force all state and national exit polls to match the recorded vote? The NEP claims it won’t release the raw precinct data because of the need to maintain “voter confidentiality”. That is a transparent canard; the exit poll respondents do not reveal names, so there is no confidentiality issue.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- alias Bruce
- Mainstream Baptist
- Words of Power
- History Unfolding
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Thom Hartmann
- Barry Gordon
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- Democratic Undergroud
- t r u t h o u t
- Early America
- Media Matters
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.