One more thing you can do for Elizabeth Warrren…
Here are some ways you can spread the word to make sure the bankers don’t sabotage Elizabeth Warren’s appointment to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.
If you are on Facebook,click here to post the petition to your Wall.
If you have a Twitter account, click here to automatically tweet:
You can also send the following e-mail to your friends and family. Spreading the word is critical, but please only pass this message along to those who know you — spam hurts our campaign.
Thanks for all you do.
–The CREDO Action Team
Here’s a sample message to send to your friends:
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is trying to block President Obama from appointing one of the best consumer watchdogs in the nation to lead the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau created by Congress to rein in Wall Street.
As chair of the bailout oversight panel, Elizabeth Warren held Wall Street executives’ feet to the fire and proved time and time again that she was not afraid to speak out. It’s a good sign that the bankers are afraid of Elizabeth Warren. But we can’t let them sabotage her appointment.
I just joined the campaign to tell President Obama that we want Elizabeth Warren to police Wall Street. I hope you will click on the link below to learn more and take action.http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/pick_warren/?r_by=10109-902389-EeHctix&rc=confemail
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Veterans for Common Sense
- History Unfolding
- The Ostroy Report
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Mainstream Baptist
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- Richard Charnin
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Suburban Guerrilla
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.