John McTiernan is the man who made the must-see documentary, The Political Prosecutions of Karl Rove (as well as such big-budget hits as Die Hard and The Hunt for Red October).
Let me take this opportunity to urge you to see the Rove doc ASAP, if you haven’t done already. It’s just a click away, at http://www.politicalprosecutions.org/.
So was McTiernan targeted because of his hard-hitting exposé of how the DoJ served as a giant club in Karl Rove’s hands?
From Andrew Kreig:
I’d like to share with you my article yesterday “Feds Bully ‘Die Hard’ John McTiernan Into Plea for False Statements” describing the heavy-handed prosecution of the filmmaker, who last year made the documentary, “The Political Prosecutions of Karl Rove.” Here is the version on OpEdNews: http://www.opednews.com/articles/Feds-Bully-Die-Hard-Movi-by-Andrew-Kreig-100713-303.html
The same story was published also by outlets with differing political perspectives:
Huffington Post, Feds Bully ‘Die Hard’ McTiernan Into Plea for False Statements, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-kreig/feds-bully-die-hard-mctie_b_644462.html
American Daughter Magazine, http://forum.americandaughter.org/
Executive Director, Justice Integrity Project
Washington, DC 20004
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mainstream Baptist
- Democratic Undergroud
- Talking Points Memo
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- Media Matters
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Words of Power
- t r u t h o u t
- The Ostroy Report
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.