Lawyer: As many as 20 women claim sex assault at KBR
By Daniel Tencer
The lawyer for a woman claiming she was raped by a KBR worker says that as many as 20 of the company’s female employees allege they were sexually assaulted while working for the company.
Attorney Todd Kelly told ABC News that he has received calls from as many as 20 women claiming they were the victims of sex assaults while working for the company.
Kelly represents Anna Mayo, a woman who filed a lawsuit against KBR this week claiming the company’s negligence allowed her to be raped by an intruder in her quarters in Iraq last year.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Richard Charnin
- t r u t h o u t
- Online Journal
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Matters
- Talking Points Memo
- The International Human Press
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Early America
- alias Bruce
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.