Here is Brad’s great wrap-up re: South Carolina’s very fishy Democratic primary. He notes
the signs that–is it possible??–the media may actually be paying attention to the evidence
that Alvin Greene may not have “won” that race by winning it, but through non-democratic electronic means.
Well, all I can say is: From Brad’s lips (or fingertips) to God’s ear (or eyes). For if the media
does take a careful look at this set of anomalies, they may then have to look at those in
Arkansas, and California; and then….
(BTW, while Brad refers to the longtime blindness of “the mainstream media” [my emphasis],
it isn’t only they who have refused to see, but the left/liberal press as well, with almost no
exceptions. So let us see if Mother Jones, The Nation and Salon get with it, too. And if you want to help them see the light, don’t hesitate to tell them.)
By Brad Friedman on 6/11/2010 1:55PM
‘Experts’ Eye 100% Unverifiable E-Vote System in ‘Win’ of SC’s Mystery U.S. Senate Nominee
‘Staggering’ disparities seen between Alvin Greene’s Election Day touch-screen results and paper-based absentee vote
Will corporate MSM have courage to ‘go there’?…
[UPDATED twice at end of article.]
Nobody in the South Carolina Democratic Party had ever heard of Alvin Greene, the jobless candidate for the Democratic U.S. Senate nomination, before he reportedly defeated state legislator Vic Rawl last Tuesday. That, despite the jobless candidate’s lack of actual campaigning, campaign website, or even spending any money on a campaign as far as anyone can tell. And there remain questions at this hour, as to where he even came up with the $10,400 filing fee to get on the ballot in the first place. Greene’s interview on MSNBC last night is one of the most bizarre ever seen on television (full video posted at end of article).
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Talking Points Memo
- Mainstream Baptist
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Matters
- Cody Lyon
- Media Channel
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- William Betz
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.