I was so outraged that the SC Dem Party has rubberstamped the “victory” of Alvin Greene that I called them and spoke with a woman whose first name is “Ann.” (She refused to give me her last name.)
She said: “There was no hard evidence of tampering with the electronic voting machines and the tabulated results. We considered all the evidence presented by Judge Vic Rawls, and since there was no hard evidence, we made the best decision we could. […] If we had continued forward with the contested election lawsuit, it would have been in the courts for years and would call into question the many elections over the years where electronic voting machines were used.”
[So she evidently didn’t know that “many elections over the years” have been “called into question” by many experts!–MCM]
She added that, in fact, they were “proud” of their decision, that they had carefully looked at all “the evidence,” and made the best decision based on that.
She hung up on me when I asked her if I could quote her and asked for her last name.
Here’s the contact page for the SC Dem party:
They even have a 800 number.
I told her that the Democratic Party there had just handed SC’s Senate seat to the GOP, and rubberstamped a fraudulent election result. I also told her that these e-voting machines have been used extensively to rig elections for the GOP candidates, especially in the last 10 years, and mentioned just a few of them.
She had no reply to that, didn’t want to talk about it.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Online Journal
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Early America
- Election Defense Alliance
- Words of Power
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- Democratic Undergroud
- Barry Gordon
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Ostroy Report
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.