And whose lives did that crime save, exactly?
No one says. No one knows.
Bush: I’d waterboard KSM again
By: Andy Barr
Former President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he has no regrets about waterboarding Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, saying that, if presented with the same opportunity, he’d “do it again.”
Bush made the comments in reference to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the accused mastermind of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks who was waterboarded after his capture, during a speech to the Economics Club of Grand Rapids in Michigan. The remarks were first reported by the Grand Rapids Press.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Online Journal
- t r u t h o u t
- Writers Voice
- The Rude Pudit
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- Cody Lyon
- Thom Hartmann
- The Ostroy Report
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.