Note the anomalies (sent out by firstname.lastname@example.org):
There were 324,216 votes cast in the May 18 primary–and in yesterday’s election,
fewer than 260,000. Unless there was a strange and sudden wave of voter apathy in
Arkansas, that means over 60,000 votes pre-empted or erased. Halter lost, or “lost,”
by 10,000 votes.
In Garland County, there were 40 polling places open on May 18–and only 2 were
open yesterday. Halter won Garland County in May.
So there’s every reason to stop “analyzing” Blanche Lincoln’s “victory”–what it “says”
about incumbents, “voter rage,” female politicians, etc.–and to start looking into it, to
see if Lincoln really was the voters’ choice.
Voter Lawsuit Filed in Arkansas’ Blanche Lincoln, Bill Halter Senate Runoff
A lawsuit on behalf of three Arkansas voters against the Garland County Election Commission was filed late Tuesday afternoon, adding a dramatic twist to Tuesday’s runoff between incumbent Sen. Blanche Lincoln and Lt. Governor Bill Halter for the Democratic Senate nomination.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- William Betz
- Media Channel
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The International Human Press
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Mainstream Baptist
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Rude Pudit
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Cody Lyon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.