The most infuential conservative publication you’ve never heard of
Limbaugh and Hannity are fans, and so are nearly 2 million others. Maybe it’s time you learned about Imprimis
BY JORDAN SMITH
The conservative newsletter Imprimis has nearly 2 million subscribers, which is surprising because almost no one has ever heard of it. To judge by its presence on the national media radar, Imprimis is an unknown entity. But in the conservative grass roots, among the people who populate Tea Party rallies and line up for Sarah Palin appearances, Imprimis is very well known, and is often passed from person to person like a Grateful Dead bootleg. Despite existing beyond the rolodex of the mainstream for decades, Imprimis plays a crucial role in distributing conservative ideas to the rank-and-file — ideas that can be based on information that is alarmingly inaccurate.
CONSPIRACY THEORY IN AMERICA
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Japan state secrets bill “approved” by force, as Abe starts new “reign of terror” to keep Fukushima under wraps (7)
- Dubai jails a US citizen for posting a comedy video to YouTube #freeshez
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren’s petition to halt “fast track” of TPP!
- US labor force declined by 25,000, despite 2.4 million RISE in employable Americans
- Outraged by fracking, hundreds storm a Chevron site in Romania
- wombat on What’s the matter with Alabama? Roger Shuler kept in jail indefinitely, paraded into court IN CHAINS
- Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014 :: News … | Save The Pacific Ocean on Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014
- Gus Wynn on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Robin Roland on Score one (at last) for the Election Integrity movement!
- Julie on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren's petition to halt "fast track" of TPP!
- Clear Channel to shut down leftwing talk stations in LA, SF
- Visa quits ALEC
- Clear Channel ends "Green 960" in San Francisco; KKGN's new line-up will include Glenn Beck
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- The Ostroy Report
- Early America
- Election Defense Alliance
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.