In this remarkable new book, the election analyst Richard Charnin–known on-line
as TruthIsAll–meticulously lays out all the evidence, which proves not only that
Bush/Cheney stole the White House in 2000 and 2004, but that those recent crimes
had been anticipated by George Bush I in 1988, and (is this surprising?) Richard Nixon
twenty years before.
That harrowing thesis is as smartly argued as it is provocative; but I’ll bet that no one
dares to argue with it. If it draws any fire at all, it will be mere empty jeering. Otherwise
the book will meet with universal silence. Because those who would prefer that we not
think about these things will wisely choose not to get into it at all.
Anyone who cares about the truth, and our democracy, however, would do well to get
a copy of this book ASAP–or get a lot of them, and send them out. The link below
will let you order it.
“Proving Election Fraud” by Richard Charnin (TruthIsAll)
By Michael Collins
Stock deals are rigged for insiders. Big money runs Congress. And we’ve gone to war based on a series of calculated lies.
Are you willing to accept the fact that our elections are subject to the same type of corruption?
If you are, then Proving Election Fraud by Richard Charnin pulls back the curtain and exposes the pattern of election fraud over the past four decades. It’s not a mystery when your look at the numbers and check them against multiple public sources. The information is all there – if the experts care to look.
2 Comments to “White House stolen in ’00 and ’04–and also ’68 and ’88!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Richard Charnin
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Channel
- alias Bruce
- History Unfolding
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- Mainstream Baptist
- t r u t h o u t
- Words of Power
- The Rude Pudit
- Talking Points Memo
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.