Letter to Holder Calling for Blankenship Investigation
What’s Your Reaction:
For anyone who has yet to connect the dots between Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship’s history of buying judicial seats, his ability to dodge multi-million dollar lawsuits and his attempts to de-unionize and de-regulate the mining industry, a letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder calling for a RICO investigation into Blankenship’s criminal behavior lays it out clearly.
The letter, penned by Attorney Kevin Zeese, on behalf of StoptheChamber.com and Velvet Revolution, a non-profit watchdog group, provides Holder a punch list of Blankenship’s alleged illegal activity including what Zeese says is prima facie evidence of obstruction of justice, fraud and homicide.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Matters
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- t r u t h o u t
- The Rude Pudit
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Richard Charnin
- Mainstream Baptist
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
- Democratic Undergroud
- Early America
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.