Does Goldman Sachs own Sen. Gillibrand?
Do you want the voice of Goldman Sachs representing you? If so, you should support my opponent, Kirsten Gillibrand-the number one incumbent recipient of Goldman Sachs cash.
So, I need your help.
If you want my voice-and YOUR voice-to be heard so that we have real reform in the country, Ineed you to contribute today whether you can give, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000-or any other amount. Goldman Sachs and the rest of Wall Street are buying the allegiance of my opponent. I am not funded by a single corporate dime.
My allegiance is to the people. In January, I led a protest in front of Goldman Sachs to demand justice for all the New Yorkers hurt by the greed on Wall Street. That day, I called on my opponent to stop selling her vote to Wall Street.
Thanks for all you are doing!
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The Rude Pudit
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
- History Unfolding
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- Democratic Undergroud
- alias Bruce
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
- Mainstream Baptist
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.