Those who suspected a money and greed driven conspiracy behind the 2009 swine flu outbreak, declared a pandemic by overzealous WHO officials and their advisers from within the industry are being proven right by recent revelations. The article Reconstruction of a Mass Hysteria – The Swine Flu Panic of 2009 in Spiegel Online of March 12, Germany’s foremost investigative magazine, shows that three weeks before the swine flu was declared a pandemic, 30 senior representatives of pharmaceutical companies met with WHO Director-General Chan and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki Moon at WHO headquarters and were mainly interested in one question: the decision to declare Phase 6. Phase 6 acted as a switch that would allow bells on the industry’s cash registers to ring, risk-free. That’s because many pandemic vaccine contracts had already been signed. Germany signed an agreement with the British firm GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in 2007 to buy its pandemic vac cine as soon as Phase 6 was declared. This agreement could explain why Professor Roy Anderson, one key scientific advisor to the British government, declared the swine flu a pandemic on May 1. What he neglected to say was that GSK was paying him an annual salary of more than ¤130,000 ($177,000). This Der Spiegel article may serve as a guide to real evidence when a multitude of individuals and nations will soon take the companies and individuals to court.
R. C. Camphausen, Digital Journal
* Part 1, The Swine Flu Panic of 2009 & Part 2, The Swine Flu Panic of 2009
Reconstruction Of A Mass Hysteria
* The men who made a killing out of swine flu while we wasted £1bn and were exposed to harmful drugs
Tom Rawstorne, Daily Mail
* UK Government Swine Flu Drug Dealers Forgot To Insert Cancel Clause In £200m Contract
Victoria Fletcher, Daily Express
* Pharmaceutical Industry Cried Wolf Over Swine Flu For Profit
Staff Writer, RT
* World Health Organisation ‘Mr Swine Flu’ Under Investigation For Gross Conflict Of Interest
F. William Engdahl, Market Oracle
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
- Richard Charnin
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Early America
- Words of Power
- The International Human Press
- History Unfolding
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.