From Californians For Democracy:
Glenn Beck is so panicked about George Lakoff’s California Democracy
Act, that he is now attacking the Californians For Democracy campaign.
Here’s the 2 minute video (tip: to see the attack on Californians
For Democracy, click on the [I’m not on Facebook] button the first
time around, even if you have an account.)
While you are still outraged , keep in mind that California is falling
apart largely because a 1/3 minority of Glenn Becks in Sacramento
are gridlocking important votes on revenue and budget. You can
help Californians For Democracy place an initiative on the November
Our proposition is simple – one sentence, 14 words:
“All legislative actions on revenue and budget must be determined by a majority vote.”
To restore a government that works for all Californians, you need to
download the attached petition, print it, fill it all out, sign it (twice),
and mail it in, today.
You can also download the petition from this web page: http://GrassrootsForDemocracy.com/petdownload.html.
For more information, go to www.CaliforniansForDemocracy.com.
and www.GrassrootsForDemocracy.com, Students should check
out www.CaliforniaDemocracyAct.com .
Finally, give your friends a laugh, and make a real statement to the
Glenn Becks of California. Forward this email on to everybody you
Make it a great day for California’s future!
Californians For Democracy
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- t r u t h o u t
- Talking Points Memo
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Writers Voice
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- Democratic Undergroud
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.