Barbara Bush To Stay In Texas Hospital Another Day
HOUSTON (AP) Former first lady Barbara Bush was to stay in a Houston hospital at least
another day as doctors continue performing tests, which began after she was admitted over the weekend, a family spokeswoman said Monday.
The former first lady was not in any pain or in any danger and was hospitalized as a precaution
after not feeling like herself, family spokeswoman Jim McGrath said.
“She’s not in any rush to get out until doctors have exhausted all their list of possible tests,”
McGrath said. “I don’t think she’s going to get out (Monday). I’m not sure if it will happen
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Mainstream Baptist
- Words of Power
- t r u t h o u t
- Cody Lyon
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.