New media help conservatives get their anti-Obama message out
By Jerry Markon
In November, the morning after Election Day, a conservative
blogger in Georgia blasted an e-mail to 65,000 people.
Erick Erickson’s 5 a.m. “Morning Briefing” seemed
counterintuitive — the election of a Democrat to a U.S.
House seat in Upstate New York held by Republicans for more
than a century, he wrote, was “a huge win for conservatives.”
Yet the missive immediately was posted online by the
conservative publication Human Events, a corporate sibling of
Erickson’s blog, RedState. It next reached the Web site of
the American Spectator magazine, whose publisher, Alfred S.
Regnery, sits on the board of the conservative publishing
house that owns RedState and Human Events.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Words of Power
- Media Channel
- Mainstream Baptist
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.