The Independent (UK) has now published aerial photos, taken by the NYPD, of the World
Trade Center’s disappearance on 9/11–that is, those three buildings’ sudden transformation
into vast clouds of fine dust:
It’s quite a sight. Check it out, and ask yourself how a few isolated fires on certain floors
of two of those three buildings could have caused all three to vaporize like that.
Now, if you’re a conspiracy theorist, you will no doubt cling to the official view that that
catastrophe was (somehow) pulled off by the 9/11 “mastermind,” Osama bin Laden–er,
I mean Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, who at some point some time ago replaced bin Laden as
the 9/11 “mastermind.” (Reportedly, Muhammad did confess to having been the “mastermind,”
after US forces waterboarded him over 180 times.)
If, on the other hand, you’re an empiricist, and therefore base your arguments on evidence
not speculation–even if that speculation has been certified repeatedly by experts like
Glenn Beck–you may want to know somewhat more about how those three buildings
came apart like that.
If so, you should spread the word about this press conference organized by Architects &
Engineers for 9/11 Truth, scheduled for Feb. 19 (this Friday).
5 Comments to “How did the World Trade Center simply disappear on 9/11?”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Putin’s a Jew”: Guardian reports (yet downplays) Nazi thrust of Kiev’s eastern drive
- Dept. of the Glaringly Obvious: GOP doesn’t want majority to vote because majority would not elect Republicans
- 53 million US workers—1 out of every 3—is a “freelancer”
- More questions about those “beheadings”
- The nightmare of Bush/Cheney is Obama’s normal
- susan on Manhattan’s latest giant eyesore will have three floors just for “maid’s rooms”
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- http://iclworld.ru on Eight BIG PROBLEMS with the “case” against Assange (MUST-READ by Naomi Wolf)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- More questions about those "beheadings"
- MetroPCS is blocking Netflix, Skype and other sites--unless you pay extra
- "Putin's a Jew": Guardian reports (yet downplays) Nazi thrust of Kiev's eastern drive
- Mainstream Baptist
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Channel
- Election Defense Alliance
- Writers Voice
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Matters
- Richard Charnin
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Online Journal
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.