Spooks in the Classroom
Fourth Graders Get FBI Curriculum while music, arts and critical thinking are cut from public schools
According to the Detroit News:
It typically takes 22 weeks of training to become an FBI agent. Fourth-graders at Green Elementary will become “junior special agents” in just eight weeks. Once a week, a representative from the Macomb County FBI will visit with students to talk about various aspects of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including evidence collection, gun safety and bombs. Students will also learn about drugs, gangs and computer safety. For students, an 8-week peek into agent’s job Williams, Candice, (1/20/2010)The Detroit News http://www.detnews.com/article/20100120/SCHOOLS/1200357Green Elementary
Sure, and they will also learn how to become enamored with authoritarianism, how to supply information on fellow schoolmates and how to prepare for the coming police state. They will be introduced early to the regimentation of daily life and the new ‘war on youth’ that is now taking over our country. Made into little ‘confidential informants’ they will be encouraged to see others as suspects and their role as ‘agents for democracy’.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Matters
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- alias Bruce
- Election Defense Alliance
- t r u t h o u t
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Barry Gordon
- Thom Hartmann
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.