Here is Dr. Meryl Nass’s analysis of the FBI report asserting that Bruce Ivins–whom
she knew–was the (only) culprit in the anthrax attacks. As she notes, the report includes
a disparaging reference to herself. She addresses that, along with numerous omissions and
untruths throughout the document: flaws that go unmentioned in the mainstream coverage.
FBI: CASE CLOSED (and Ivins did it)
by Meryl Nass
But the FBI’s report was released on Friday afternoon… which means the FBI anticipated doubt
and ridicule. And the National Academy of Science (NAS) is several months away from issuing
its report on the microbial forensics, suggesting a) asking NAS to investigate the FBI’s science
was just a charade to placate Congress, and/or b) NAS’ investigation might be uncovering things
the FBI would prefer to bury, so FBI decided to preempt the NAS panel’s report.
One Comment to “FBI’s “case” is full of holes”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Election Defense Alliance
- The International Human Press
- Media Channel
- Words of Power
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Early America
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.