Here is an amazing two-part exposÃ© of the real reason why Don Siegelman
is in the slammer. (Kudos to Raw Story and its
ace reporter, Larisa Alexandrovna.)
He’s there because he dared to question the suspicious “win” whereby Bob Riley,
his Republican opponent, seemingly replaced him as the governor of Alabama:
The piece includes an interview with Don’s daughter Dana. Here’s a bit of it:
RS: But something changed overnight, is that correct?
DS: Well, the next morning, November 6th, my
dad’s opponent, Bob Riley, came on Alabama
statewide television announcing that he had won,
and that there had been an error with the ballots
in Baldwin County. How he had news of this and my
dad, the governor, did not, is beyond me.
RS: How close was the election?
DS: Close enough for there to be skepticism with Bob Riley’s proclamation.
RS: So your father wanted a recount?
DS: My dad wanted a recount because it was
blatantly obvious that the ballots had been
RS: Blatantly obvious?
DS: They announced that my dad was the winner
when there were enough votes accounted to
accurately state that. For new votes to
mysteriously appear the next morning, it seems
clear that they had been tampered with one way or
RS: Have you heard of a man by the name of Dan Gans?
DS: I don’t know of Dan Gans, but I do know that
someone, or some people, are to blame. Baldwin
County had always voted predominantly Democrat.
For them to suddenly change their mind, in the
percentage that was shown, is nearly impossible.
Specialists have analyzed this election, and all
of them have come to the same conclusion: The
ballots were forged in the middle of the night.
PLEASE READ AND CIRCULATE BOTH ARTICLES.
AND LET US ASK (AGAIN): “WHERE ARE THE DEMOCRATS?”
No Comments to “Why Don Siegelman is doing time”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- Richard Charnin
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Democratic Undergroud
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
- The Ostroy Report
- Evil GOP Bastards
- History Unfolding
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.