Boston police to search homes without warrants…
News Update from Citizens for Legitimate Government
17 Nov 2007
‘The Constitution was written with a very
specific intent, and that was to keep the law out
of private homes unless there is a written
document signed by a judge and based on probable
cause. Here, you don’t have that.’
police to search homes without warrants
–Officers to travel in groups of three,
disguised in plainclothes 17 Nov 2007 Boston
police are launching a program that will call
upon parents in ‘high-crime’ neighborhoods to
allow detectives into their homes, without a
warrant, to search for guns in their children’s
bedrooms. In the next two weeks, Boston police
officers who are assigned to schools will begin
going to homes where they believe [?] teenagers
might have guns.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Ostroy Report
- Mainstream Baptist
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Talking Points Memo
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Writers Voice
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.