Giuliani is a one-man mud-slide.
Here’s a fitting name for him: “Mayor Scumbag.”
“The contradictory and stunning reality is that Giuliani Partners,
the consulting company that has made Giuliani rich, feasts at the
Qatar trough, doing business with the ministry run by the very member
of the royal family identified in news and government reports as
having concealed Khalid Sheikh Muhammad-the terrorist mastermind who
wired funds from Qatar to his nephew Ramzi Yousef prior to the 1993
bombing of the World Trade Center, and who also sold the idea of a
plane attack on the towers to Osama bin Laden-on his Qatar farm in
Rudy’s Ties to a Terror Sheikh
Giuliani’s business contracts tie him to the man who let 9/11’s
mastermind escape the FBI
by Wayne Barrett
November 27th, 2007 3:39 PM
Three weeks after 9/11, when the roar of fighter jets still haunted
the city’s skyline, the emir of gas-rich Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin
Khalifah al-Thani, toured Ground Zero. Although a member of the
emir’s own royal family had harbored the man who would later be
identified as the mastermind of the attack-a man named Khalid Sheikh
Muhammad, often referred to in intelligence circles by his initials,
KSM-al-Thani rushed to New York in its aftermath, offering to make a
$3 million donation, principally to the families of its victims. Rudy
Giuliani, apparently unaware of what the FBI and CIA had long known
about Qatari links to Al Qaeda, appeared on CNN with al-Thani that
night and vouched for the emir when Larry King asked the mayor: “You
are a friend of his, are you not?”
“We had a very good meeting yesterday. Very good,” said Giuliani,
adding that he was “very, very grateful” for al-Thani’s generosity.
It was no cinch, of course, that Giuliani would take the money: A
week later, he famously rejected a $10 million donation from a Saudi
prince who advised America that it should “adopt a more balanced
stand toward the Palestinian cause.” (Giuliani continues to
congratulate himself for that snub on the campaign trail.) Al-Thani
waited a month before expressing essentially the same feelings when
he returned to New York for a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly
and stressed how important it was to “distinguish” between the
“phenomenon” of 9/11 and “the legitimate struggles” of the
Palestinians “to get rid of the yoke of illegitimate occupation and
subjugation.” Al-Thani then accused Israel of “state terrorism”
against the Palestinians.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
- Writers Voice
- Media Matters
- Democratic Undergroud
- t r u t h o u t
- alias Bruce
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Early America
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.