I wonder what people think about this. I went into the website and it looks really easy to register to vote. If I lived overseas that could be good.
So why is this so easy, and yet if you are walking around in Ohio with a clip board in the inter-city of town A, but you are from town B, that you must be registered to register voters in town A, and you must turn those forms in with all kinds of rules (and legal threats for if you do it wrong), and you can’t just give them back to your organization that you were helping to register voters for that they can turn them in as a group and know how many they got statewide at one time.
Will these records be able to be audited from the overseasvotefoundation.org? Or will they be property of that organization? Just wondering… I hope it is all for good.
Founder, The Ohio Election Justice Campaign
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- alias Bruce
- William Betz
- The International Human Press
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Matters
- t r u t h o u t
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- The Ostroy Report
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Words of Power
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Mainstream Baptist
- Election Defense Alliance
- Online Journal
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.