Ann Coulter and Justice Antonin Scalia to Synagogue – Jews Are Safer with Christians in Charge
by Thom Hartmann
The National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) called on media to stop inviting Ann Coulter as a guest commentator and strongly condemned her comments that Jews should be â€œperfectedâ€ by accepting the New Testament and that America would be better off if Judaism were â€œthrown awayâ€ and all Americans were Christian.
â€œWhile Ann Coulter has freedom of speech, news outlets should exercise their freedom to use better judgment,â€ said NJDC Executive Director Ira N. Forman. â€œJust as media outlets donâ€™t invite those who believe that Martians walk the earth to frequently comment on science stories, itâ€™s time they stop inviting Ann Coulter to comment on politics.â€
Media Matters for America has a complete transcript of Coulterâ€™s comments â€” and video â€” available here.
Similarly, Justice Antonin Scalia turned history on its head several years ago when he attended an Orthodox synagogue in New York and claimed that the Founders intended for their Christianity to play a part in government. Scalia then went so far as to suggest that the reason Hitler was able to initiate the Holocaust was because of German separation of church and state.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- Talking Points Memo
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Suburban Guerrilla
- alias Bruce
- William Betz
- Words of Power
- The International Human Press
- Mainstream Baptist
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.