Must get to Laguna to speak tonight, so not much time to do much today, but this quick video is certainly worth a quick pop. As quickly described by the original poster, it may be “The Worst of Example of Media Relations EVER”.
As it comes from my home state of Missouri, I’ll go ahead and apologize on behalf of all Show-Me Staters for this idiot, even though he’s “from the other side of the river” in St. Charles.
Oh, and the headline for the video where it’s originally posted, “Gotta Love Jesus. And the South” isn’t all together fair. St. Charles is essentially St. Louis, and it kinda went both ways during the Civil War. Plus, I suspect many of the folks who live there, as those in St. Louis, don’t necessarily consider it “The South”.
(Hat-tip to the good folks at ePluribus Media for giving me the heads up!)
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Ostroy Report
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- Cody Lyon
- Early America
- Online Journal
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- Writers Voice
- William Betz
- Suburban Guerrilla
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.