Destruction of Evidence:
Ohio’s 2004 Ballots
Saturday, 20 October 2007, 12:24 pm
Opinion: Michael Collins
Destruction of Evidence: Ohio’s 2004 Ballots
Letter from an Ohio Board of Elections (Holmes County) on missing 2004 ballots.
Letters from the Edge – Part 1
Scoop Independent News
Overall this blatant destruction of evidence only reinforces the widespread belief that the 2004 election was stolen.
Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman, Free Press August 2, 2007
The 2004 presidential election was mired in controversy all over the country. Candidate Kerry?s legion of volunteer lawyers was ready to fight anticipated election fraud. Serious challenges were defused when Kerry conceded the election in the early morning of November 3, 2004. Failing to recognize that candidates cannot concede the votes of citizens, the news media and political parties called it a night.
Ohio was ground zero for charges of election fraud. These are ably detailed in several articles and won?t be repeated here. One post election event is worth mentioning. The March 13, 2007 Toledo Blade ran this headline at the end of a major trial in Cleveland:
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- William Betz
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- Democratic Undergroud
- Election Defense Alliance
- Online Journal
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- t r u t h o u t
- The Ostroy Report
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.