And the senator just stood there.
When John Kerry spoke today at the University of Florida Gainesville, student Andrew Meyer asked three questions during the Q&A:
1) Given that you won the 2004 election per Greg Palast’s book, Armed Madhouse, why did you concede so on the day of the election itself when there were many reports on the day of the election of disenfranchisement of black voters and corrupted vote count? Kerry while the question was in progress said he didn’t need to read the book b/c he already had read it.
Meyer said he had two more questions and asked them.
2) If you are really so opposed to the Invasion of Iraq(Iran?), why don’t you urge impeachment of Bush now before he can invade Iran? Clinton was impeached for a blow job, invading Iraq/Iran is much for serious than that.
3) Were you a member of the secret society Skull & Bones in college?
Police swarmed Meyer to pull him from the microphone and remove him from the room. When he, like Rev. Lennox Yearwood at the D.C. Capital, whose leg was broken by D.C. b/c he asked why he was singled out to be refused admission to hear Petraeus testify, Meyer was thrown to the ground, swarmed, and tasered, screaming in pain. The fact that he didn’t do anything wrong did not matter.
I was curious why Kerry conceded the 2004 election so very quickly, but I won’t ask him why and I am sure that he is not (really) going to tell. Watch the video. Kerry should be telling the cops in no uncertain terms to leave Meyer alone, but that limp imitation of a liberal can only bring himself to say to the police, “I’ll answer his question,” not “Get your hands off that man!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Mainstream Baptist
- Evil GOP Bastards
- History Unfolding
- The Rude Pudit
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Democratic Undergroud
- Election Defense Alliance
- Writers Voice
- The Ostroy Report
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The International Human Press
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- William Betz
- Media Matters
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.