What is the Role of Media in Our Elections? What Are Our Alternatives? Also, What’s the Money Party? And Who’s a Member? Journalist, Michael Collins, TONIGHT on Voice of the Voters
Wednesday, September 26
8pm ET 1360 AM and on the Internet
Citizens in a democracy rely on no institution more than a free press. Tonight on Voice of the Voters, journalist Michael Collins will discuss what makes media free and effective guardians of a democracy.
What changes have American media undergone? How is the traditional media able to help and hurt our elections? And what can citizens to do get all the information they need about stories that affect us all?
Mr. Collins was one of the first reporters to tie election fraud to the US Attorneys firing scandal. He’ll talk about that story and election fraud specifically tonight.
Also: Do we already have a third party that’s more powerful than the two we know about? What is “the Money Party”? Who are its members and where do their priorities lie?
Listener call-in number: 856-227-1360
Voice of the Voters is Heard on
1360 AM, Philadelphia’s Renaissance Radio,
and the Internet (http://wnjc.duxpond.com/ )
Wednesday, September 26 — 8PM ET
or through www.voiceofthevoters.org
(archives, podcast; recent shows)
Michael Collins’ Selected Bio:
Michael Collins is a writer who focuses on U.S. elections and the violation of our rights by government. His article Fired Federal Prosecutors and Election Fraud 12 Mar 2007 was one of the early markings of the fake ?voter fraud? scam and the political use of U.S. Attorneys. He ended the series on the U.S. Attorney scandal with some predictions of where an impeachment action might focus, if Congress ever gets around to it, Impeachment: Where we are headed July 31, 2007. The interview will focus on how our rights are removed, the motives behind this, and how we have to become our own information sources to protect our rights and assume our role as citizens in charge of their own fate. His most recent article is titled Things Congress Instead of Getting Us Out of Iraq
Coalition for Voting Integrity
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Democratic Undergroud
- Barry Gordon
- Media Matters
- Early America
- Cody Lyon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Writers Voice
- The Rude Pudit
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.