It wouldn’t be old news to any of us if we knew who the perpetrator was.
This article narrows the gap considerably in terms of evidence and who is concealing it.
We’ll never forget the nightmares since 2001 but we know why we’ve had them since 2004 – check it out.
See you at the General Strike! Michael Collins
Permission to reprint in part or whole with a link to this article in “Scoop” and attribution of authorship.
Opinion: Michael Collins
Notes from the Underground Richard Jacksties (c) with permission
“Scoop” Independent News
Part 1 of series
Election 2004: The Urban Legend
According to the exits, he was losing his base, the rural segment of the population that had carried him to victory in 2000. Turnout in the Republican suburbs was not much greater than in the country as a whole, and new voters were going for Kerry 60% to 40%.
No Comments to “Why the 2004 election matters more than ever”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The Rude Pudit
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Early America
- Richard Charnin
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- t r u t h o u t
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Channel
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.