Contest to be Dismissed During Tuesday Mark-up Session of Rush Holt’s Election Reform Bill
‘Insufficient Evidence’ Given as Reason, Despite Failure by Committee to Review ‘Hard Evidence’ Collected…
from voters to overthrow the official count of the FL-24 race last November.
The members of Congress have not even let him address them or examine the
evidence. This is simply not democracy.
This is also not a partisan issue. We must all agree that the person with the
most legal votes
wins, regardless of party. Otherwise, we are merely giving lip-service to fair
We have seen in the recent past how phoning, faxing and emailing can make a
difference. I’m hoping that you will ajudge this a worthy cause for an urgent
action alert. Today’s the day!
Feel free to cut and paste.
Joan Brunwasser, voting integrity editor, OpEdNews
I meant what I said about taking my title seriously.
The emails listed below are the chiefs of staff for the House Administration
Committee which is considering throwing out this challenge on extremely specious
grounds. Feel free to cut and paste them too. You can send a single email to
all of them like I did.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Election Defense Alliance
- Talking Points Memo
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Words of Power
- The Rude Pudit
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Channel
- The Ostroy Report
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
- The International Human Press
- William Betz
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.