Paul R Lehto, Juris Doctor
- Make the paper ballot the ballot of record in the event of any recount or audit
- Guarantee the vote count is accurate by auditing electronic tallies with a hand count of paper ballots in a random sampling of precincts
- Eliminate flimsy thermal paper tape rolls and replace them with durable paper ballots
- Require every voting place immediately offer voters emergency paper ballots if voting machines break down
- Make elections more transparent by requiring public disclosure of voting system software
- Prohibit wireless communication devices in voting systems
- Require documentation of a secure chain of custody for voting systems and software
- Prohibit conflicts of interest involving vendors and testing labs
- Enhance the accessibility of elections for voters with disabilities1
Wednesday, April 4th, 2007
1. “Holt Reintroduces Voter Confidence and Increased Accessibility Act,” VoteTrust USA, February 6, 2007
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
No Comments to “MoveOn blows it”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Democratic Undergroud
- Early America
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Talking Points Memo
- Words of Power
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The International Human Press
- t r u t h o u t
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.