They were joined in the new endeavor by Dud Hendrick, a 1963 United States Naval Academy graduate and Terry Symens-Bucher, an alumnus of the United States Air Force Academy, class of 1975.
The new grassroots organization calls on graduates of all service academies to speak out against the destruction of the honor of the United States and the dissipation of its military caused by the deceitful policies of the present administration.
It also calls for the impeachment of the president of the United States for high crimes and misdemeanors.
The founding alumni and their fellow service academy graduate members, instilled with the service academy codes of honor, believe a fundamental
respect for truth is a basic and lifelong attribute of character. To that end, they have united to speak out against the deceitful behavior of the government of the United States and its widely kn own malefactors. At issue is the lying, cheating, stealing, delivering evasive statements and quibbling which has put vast numbers of innocent people in deadly peril and disgracefully diminished the integrity of the United States.
“660,000 people slaughtered,” said James Ryan, “and still no one in the US government is held accountable for this crime against humanity.” The new web site painstakingly documents the illegality of the assault on Iraq, and documents the lies and subterfuge perpetrated by the president of the United States and his subordinates.
“All service academy grads should be concerned about the illegality of orders premised on the lies of the president,” said Dud Hendrick, US Naval Academy graduate. “We also serve to protect our fighting men
and women from being subject to illegal and immoral orders.”
Membership in Service Academy Graduates Against the W ar is open to all alumni of United States service academies, as well as widows, widowers, parents, children, and grandchildren of deceased graduates. Non-graduates may enroll as “Honor Guard” supporters.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Barry Gordon
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Ostroy Report
- History Unfolding
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Channel
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
- Cody Lyon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.