From Mary Kiraly:
Good evening, Mark.
Are you as exhausted as the rest of us? Had to take a
moment to contact the reporters who are covering the
stories of vote suppression tactics rearing their ugly
little heads in the Washington suburbs. Guess the
Republicans feel that they have this down to a science
and are ready to move from the inner cities… or they
are mighty desperate and willing to face discovery
before they have everything in place.
“Democrats Press GOP to Ease Off Voter Challenges“
by Matthew Mosk
“Last Minute Push Polls Push Some Voters Over the Edge“
by Ann E. Marimow
My best this weekend,
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Words of Power
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- The Rude Pudit
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
- History Unfolding
- Thom Hartmann
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.