As I’ve already reported, BushCo’s DoJ is now “investigating” the alleged connection between Sequoia, the e-voting machinery manufacturer, and Hugo Chavez, president of Venezuela. Sequoia is currently owned by SmartMatic, a Venezuelan firm, and one that Chavez uses for his own electoral purposes.
It doesn’t take a giant leap of the imagination to discern the actual propaganda purpose of that inquiry: BushCo’s ongoing attempt to cast the Democrats as the main perpetrators of election fraud in the United States. For that purpose it would help enormously to find some way of blaming the whole festering scandal of e-voting machinery on “the left,”which, in the minds of Bush & Co. and much of the media, includes Chavez, the Clintons, Jesse Jackson, Sean Penn, Barbara Streisand, Michael Moore, George Clooney, Rahm Emanuel, the Dixie Chicks, George Soros and the Shining Path
And so it may be useful to take note of where Sequoia’s product will in fact be used on this Election Day. Here, from my friend R. Miller (no relation), is a survey of Sequoia’s current reach–extending to such major sites of GOP’s electoral malfeasance as Arizona, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania and New Mexico.
If the Democrats do sweep such places, and perform especially well according to Sequoia’s DRE machines and op-scanners, I’ll then be willing to believe that Venezuela’s big, bad president may actually exert some influence on our elections. Otherwise, this notion of some sort of leftist plot to rob the GOP of votes should stand exposed as just another pack of crackpot lies cooked up and circulated for the sake of this regime.
Article link – (article also mentions Sequoia’s denial of ties to Venezuela)
As of October, various machines from Sequoia were certified for use in Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
List of Sequoia Glitches tallied by Rocky Mountain News last May (also includes specific cities that have had problems with Sequoia voting machines): http://tinyurl.com/wwuqo
No Comments to “The truth about Sequoia”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Democratic Undergroud
- The International Human Press
- Talking Points Memo
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Barry Gordon
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- The Rude Pudit
- Mainstream Baptist
- Online Journal
- Early America
- History Unfolding
- alias Bruce
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.