…where the Dems will be the target.
U.S. Attorney’s Office: We’re ready to investigate election fraud
Baltimore Business Journal
by Robert J. Terry
In a preemptive move that underscores the highly partisan and tightly contested races for public office that will be decided next week, the Maryland U.S. Attorney’s office said Wednesday that federal prosecutors and FBI agents are prepared to review and investigate allegations of election fraud.
A federal task force has been formed to look into any allegations of ballot forgery or theft, voter intimidation, campaign finance violations and corruption, among other federal election crimes, Maryland U.S. Attorney Rod J. Rosenstein said in a statement.
The task force has consulted with Maryland Elections Administrator Linda H. Lamone, Attorney General J. Joseph Curran and Special Prosecutor Robert A. Rohrbaugh on how it will handle fraud or voting rights violations, and will have a team of federal prosecutors and FBI agents at the ready while polls are open Nov. 7.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Election Defense Alliance
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- t r u t h o u t
- Barry Gordon
- The Ostroy Report
- alias Bruce
- Cody Lyon
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.