This new report is crucial reading for all those concerned about
election fraud–which, last Tuesday, was, again, a massive
problem, notwithstanding all the blithe post-mortems issued
by the US press from Tuesday night on through the week.
(Nor surprisingly, Diebold joined that chirpy chorus with a
long mendacious press release promoting Diebold’s wares.)
Now here’s some startling evidence of widespread fraud, assembled
by my good friends at the Election Defense Alliance. It’s likely
that the Dems actually did win, or should have won, some 50
House seats–and that Bush/Cheney’s GOP was not just
“thumped” but devastated.
Please spread this piece far and wide.
November 17, 2006 at 10:56:26
Clear Evidence 2006 Congressional Elections Hacked;
by Rob Kall
A major undercount of Democratic votes and an overcount of Republican votes in U.S. House and Senate races across the country is indicated by an analysis of national exit polling data, by the Election Defense Alliance (EDA), a national election integrity organization.
These findings have led EDA to issue an urgent call for further investigation into the 2006 election results and a moratorium on deployment of all electronic election equipment.
“We see evidence of pervasive fraud, but apparently calibrated to political conditions existing before recent developments shifted the political landscape,” said attorney Jonathan Simon, co-founder of Election Defense Alliance, “so ‘the fix’ turned out not to be sufficient for the actual circumstances.” Explained Simon, “When you set out to rig an election, you want to do just enough to win. The greater the shift from expectations, (from exit polling, pre-election polling, demographics) the greater the risk of exposure–of provoking investigation. What was plenty to win on October 1 fell short on November 7.
No Comments to “Dems won even bigger than we think”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Thom Hartmann
- Cody Lyon
- The Ostroy Report
- Mainstream Baptist
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Matters
- History Unfolding
- The Rude Pudit
- Words of Power
- Richard Charnin
- Writers Voice
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Barry Gordon
- Media Channel
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.