Do what you can to help him out!
WASHINGTON, Nov. 14 /U.S. Newswire/ — Clint Curtis, Democratic Party
Candidate for Florida’s 24th Congressional District, announced that
he will not concede defeat in his race to unseat Rep. Tom Feeney
“until every vote is actually counted.” He is considering mounting a
legal challenge to the election results.
“In this election, the results did not match the Zogby pre- election
poll, our internal VoteNow2006.net polling, or our exit polling,”
Curtis said. “These anomalies need to be investigated and cleared up,
not just in my race but for every district where the count just
doesn’t add up.” Curtis says he has informed the Supervisor of
Elections office in all four counties in FL-24 that he is considering
Curtis continued, “The right to vote and to have that vote counted
accurately is the very foundation of our democracy, and I owe it to
the voters in my district and the state of Florida to continue to
push for accurate, honest elections.
As an internationally recognized election integrity advocate, Curtis
has worked tirelessly for over five years to correct issues in
America’s broken election system. As a congressional candidate,
Curtis now has the legal standing to pursue an investigation into the
Curtis plans to examine precinct numbers and personally contact
voters, to “tie the voter to the vote.” “This will either confirm the
official results or indicate discrepancies,” he said.
Curtis says several Florida candidates have already contacted him
regarding mounting possible challenges in their races, as well.
Without data from pre-election, concurrent election and post-election
polls, however, they have additional challenges ahead in verifying
their results, but the Curtis campaign has offered assistance with
the statistical analysis of data and organization of volunteers for
The Campaign Manager, Marty Ward, is actively seeking concerned
citizens to assist in contacting the voters, and invites all those
interested in free, transparent, fair elections to participate in
this historic effort to restore integrity and accuracy to Florida’s
and the nation’s electoral system. The campaign is asking for
volunteers and is collecting contributions to help mount this
challenge at http://www.clintcurtis.com
“I can accept that the citizens across the state of Florida were out
of step with the rest of the country, as long as we know that this
election truly reflects their intent.” Curtis said. For more
information, please visit http://www.clintcurtis.com
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Talking Points Memo
- Democratic Undergroud
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Barry Gordon
- Media Channel
- Early America
- William Betz
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.