If you haven’t already mentioned this, could you post something about this Columbus event:
I will be speaking today, Friday, October 13, 2006 in Columbus Ohio as a keynote speaker for the Voting Rights Revival conference.
The conference is organized by Harvey Wasserman. Bob Fitrakis, and Suzanne Patzer of The Free Press. Fitrakis and Wasserman more than anyone – in fact, more than everyone else put together -have uncovered and reported the details of election fraud in Ohio.
Others who will be speaking include Paul Lehto, a lawyer/ investigator/activist from Washington State, Ronnie Dugger, founding editor of The Texas Observer and co-founder of the Alliance for Democracy; Doris “Granny D.” Haddock, who at age 90 walked across the US for campaign finance reform; Greg Moore, executive director of the NAACP National Voter Fund; Harvey Wasserman and Bob Fitrakis, editors of The Free Press.
Tonight, Friday, I will be speaking along with Wasserman and Fitrakis, followed by a showing of “Eternal Vigilance,” a film about the 2004 election and then musical entertainment. Workshops during the day Saturday and Sunday. Saturday evening has speakers plus a showing of American Blackout, Sundance Film Festival winning documentary on the election process in 2000, 2002 and 2004.
I will be conducting a workshop on exit polling.
Other speakers, representatives from several national organizations, workshops and organizing opportunities galore. Sponsors include the Social & Behavioral Sciences Dept. of CSCC, CASE, J30, Ohio Honest Elections, the Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy (POCLAD), and The Free Press.
There is no cost to attend, but donations are accepted.
Location: Columbus State Community College, Nestor Hall
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Online Journal
- alias Bruce
- The Rude Pudit
- Thom Hartmann
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- Barry Gordon
- The International Human Press
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.