As far as the next election is concerned, there’s little we can do, as some 80%
of the vote will be electronically cast or counted on Nov. 7. So we it’s necessary
that we take these other steps:
A) Support the independent exit polls planned by the Election Defense Alliance,
B) Tell people that they must vote on Election Day, so that the national turnout
is as high as possible. This will make another theft that much more difficult to spin.
C) Tell people that it’s very likely that the GOP will “win” despite its vast
unpopularity, so that they (the people) won’t become demoralized by their
D) Urge everyone to monitor the process in his/her own locale as carefully as
possible. Get visuals, as w/ a video camera. Take careful note of any monkey business.
E) If you spot improprieties, or have a problem at the polls, be sure to call
1-866-OUR-VOTE, and contact the EDA (address above), and tell them everything.
Keep a written record of your experience.
F) Get ready, psychologically, to stand with others in defiance of Bush/Cheney’s
You’re doing great work; if taken seriously, may truly salvage Democracy; if not, we will lose it.
Briefly, what’s being done to prevent voter-machine fraud for 2006 and 2008.
What can dedicated individuals do?
merrill n. md
No Comments to “Steps to take before, and on, Election Day”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- alias Bruce
- Early America
- Media Matters
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
- William Betz
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Media Channel
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Veterans for Common Sense
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.