1. News Update from Citizens for Legitimate Government
02 October 2006
GOPedophiles, the lords of hypocrisy – Mark Foley on Bill Clinton in 1998: “It’s more sad than anything else, to see someone with such potential throw it all down the drain because of a sexual addiction.” Congress sees through party-colored glasses By Bill Adair 12 Sep 1998 For more than a week, members of Congress said they would avoid partisan politics when they got Kenneth Starr’s report on President Clinton… Republicans were aghast at Clinton’s behavior, with many saying it showed he had lied and abused his power. “It’s vile,” said Rep. Mark Foley, R-West Palm Beach. “It’s more sad than anything else, to see someone with such potential throw it all down the drain because of a sexual addiction.” …Some of the strongest reaction Friday was in response to Starr’s account of [Monica] Lewinsky performing oral sex on Clinton as he chatted with members of Congress on the telephone. That was “just sad,” Foley said. “It’s unbelievable that he could behave so carelessly in that setting.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Media Matters
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Talking Points Memo
- t r u t h o u t
- Cody Lyon
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.