Or “Gang Of Perverts,” if you prefer a simpler line.
Remember the John Fund/Morgan Pillsbury story? If not, check it out.
Fund, who cooked up the canard that Clinton aide Sid Blumenthal had
beaten up his wife, was later busted for assaulting his own girlfriend.
(And that’s the least repulsive aspect of the narrative!)
That sort of mad projection–pederasts decrying pederasty, closet
cases backing homophobic laws, Jews sounding off like Nazis, and so on–
is no trivial or seconday matter, but the driving force behind Bush/Cheney’s
In other words, it’s not just the money and/or power. Deep down, it’s
Hastert, Cheney, Bush and Boehner Go Easy on Pedophiles and An Adulterer Accused of Beating His Mistress, Half His Age
Created 10/03/2006 – 8:51am
A BUZZFLASH NEWS ANALYSIS
Published on BuzzFlash
You would think that with the GOP betrayal of our youth still red hot in the news, the Republican leadership wouldn’t be raising money for a Congressman who last year was outed for allegedly trying to strangle his mistress.
But you would be wrong.
Pennsylvania Republican Don Sherwood is 64, married and the father of three daughters.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Democratic Undergroud
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- Thom Hartmann
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Election Defense Alliance
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.